crooks
The bus services around here are terrible. When I first moved back, there were about five different routes, but now it’s down to just one. That service is awful, mainly because it doesn’t connect properly with other routes. Ironically, when a bunch of crooks ran the services for years, they actually connected, probably because they wanted to make more money—but it was still better than what Gwynedd Council has managed. They sadly ended up in prison and the company express motors is no more.
A new service starting in October will go to Carmarthen, which could be a nice excuse for a trip and maybe a stopover, with the chance to revisit Pembrokeshire. The bus takes three hours to get to Carmarthen, but the real issue is it might take hours just to connect to it, even though I live only 10 miles away. I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Apparently you have to book to go on this new coach service and the usual bus is not going to be allowed but the cost the journey is going to be cheap in teh start I guess as they will want people to use it. I am looking forward to going to carmarthen in a decent time, not the usual all dayers that are in existance at the moment.
Comments
Post a Comment