shit barber
I thought I’d had the worst haircut experience ever when the person cutting my hair started washing her car at the same time. Needless to say, I never went back. But a few days ago, that experience was topped in terms of sheer awfulness.
I went around town looking for a barber—one place had its lights on but was locked, so I went to my usual Turkish barber, but decided against it since they tend to cut too much off. I remembered a friend mentioning a cheap barber around the corner, so I went there, took off my coat, and tried to explain what I wanted. We eventually got there, and off he went, but without an apron, so hair was falling all over me. Maybe he just expected me to take it home with me. He sprayed water on my hair, which dripped down my neck—it wasn’t even warm.
he ordeal finally ended, but his card machine didn’t work, so I had to find a cash machine, get the money, and took it back to the shop. I hoped he didn’t think he deserved a tip, because the only tip I’d give would be “improve your customer service.” He was four quid cheaper than my usual barber—maybe four quid is the going rate for bad customer service, I don’t know.
The chap said he had been a barber there for 2 years I doubt he will be there next year, not unless he sorts himself out. Ironically the hair cut is satisfactory, not sure how he managed it. I will go back to the turkish barber next time
Comments
Post a Comment