Its been a long day, and now the font thing on this messing about, I spent most of the day messing about on the computer , not sure what I'm suppose to be doing really.
I went for a walk yesterday with a group of people I had been with before, and I was expecting a similar walk to the others. However, I hadn’t walked with them in autumn before, and the changing weather made conditions a bit trickier. It was wet underfoot and muddy. The usual walks are a bit of an amble, and they emphasize health and safety, so I wasn’t expecting the obstacle course -like walk we ended up doing. It was great, though! Some found it harder than others, and there was some frustration as a few were held back, mainly due to bad footwear. I thought my footwear was good, but I still got wet—I have waterproof socks but forgot to wear them. The sogginess of the ground wasn’t helped by the continuous rain, I guess, but at least it wasn’t cold, which was handy. There’s another walk in a few weeks, and I’m looking forward to it! The photo is of Rhaedyr Ddu I think well thats what I was told anyway This walk was a bit iffernt to others in another way too , there was oly 6 of us o...
I went for a walk the other day, and for once, it stayed dry. I headed to the part of the village with farms, crossing the River Cynfal. There’s a well-known old house there called famous locally and beyond as the birthplace of Morgan Llwyd in the 16th century. I’ve been there many times since it’s only about a mile away. This time, I wanted to take a short video for social media, as these little clips tend to get lots of views and fit my theme of interesting local spots. The walk takes me down to the river, across it, and through a field, where I filmed my short video. That evening, I got a message saying a photo of me had been posted on a Facebook page, accusing me of snooping around their house—which would have been impossible given where I was. They were basically making up lies about me. At first, I planned to ignore it, but when the accusations came, I felt I had to act, so I threatened to involve the police, and the post was taken down. It’s sad that such important properties ar...
There hasn’t been any football at the local club lately, mainly because of the weather. The wintry conditions have left the pitch waterlogged. There’s been talk about moving the season to summer, which I think would be better. It wouldn’t be so stop-start — a game, then a few weeks off, then another game, then more weeks off. It just drags the season out when people want to keep it going. Playing in summer would also make grassroots games easier since there’d be no need for floodlights, and matches could be held in the long, lighter evenings. I’m not sure why they don’t switch the season except for tradition. As for the long, dark winter evenings, I guess we could always follow football in another country, like England. This arugement has been gojng on a long time aned is yet to be resolved, it maybe one day hnpeuflly,
Comments
Post a Comment